Sound to Light Wall Panel
This panel is user empowering and inclusive, offering opportunity for environmental interaction and control for people of all ages.
- Designed to be used by people with visual impairment or limited motor skills who may experience limited control of many other life aspects.
- Sound-responsive - without need for touching activation, with volumes activating light.
- Encourages vocalisation (by encouraging users to make a spoken sound)
- Can be used karaoke style or “a capella” style (microphone included).
- The sensitivity to sound is adjustable.
- Can increase visual attention, promote understanding of cause and effect. Different volumes can activate lights.
- Benefits include LED lighting which doesn’t generate heat or need bulb changes.
- 10 display patterns.
- Music is fully customisable via a memory stick or sound card.
- Can be controlled via ROMPA®’s Wi-Fi controllers.
- Size: 115 x 72.5 x 11cm
Please contact us for further information, pricing & installation on this product.